Campbell Corporation logo Campbell Corporation

Civilian Conservation Corps

Campbell Corporation’s focus upon using the land in a responsible and sustainable manner has characterized the company from its inception. Campbell’s long history with the Civilian Conservation Corps harkens back to the 1930’s, when the Sandia Park Camp, a parcel of Campbell’s San Pedro Grant lands, served as a Forest Service base camp for the Civilian Conservation Corps. Campbell later donated 20 acres for a site upon which the Sandia Park CCC memorial Museum would be built.

For more information on the Civilian Conservation Corps, please visit the Civilian Conservation Corps Alumni website: