Campbell Corporation logo Campbell Corporation

Albuquerque Public Schools

San Antonito Elementary School:
Campbell Corporation’s approach to community involvement includes strong support for education and youth development. As a result, in the 1950’s Campbell Corporation donated land to Albuquerque Public Schools in the East Mountains where San Antonito Elementary was later constructed. In 1997, additional acreage was contributed to allow for necessary expansion.

To view more about San Antonito Elementary, please visit: